Yes, we do offer a Season Pass!
Season Passes are available to purchase on EnchantChristmas.com.
A Season Pass will allow you to come to Enchant Christmas many times between November 22 - December 29! Please ensure you read the following details on reserving your event dates.
- Once you purchase a Season Pass from our ticketing site, the email you receive has your membership pass code. Using the membership pass code and your email, you can login to your Season Pass account by going to https://enchantchristmas.com/login and booking up to 2 General Admission tickets.
- You are able to reserve a maximum of 2 event dates online at one time, but should you need to cancel or change one or both of those bookings, you are able to do so online!
- Once you have booked your dates to attend Enchant Christmas, you will immediately be sent your electronic tickets/QR code for entrance on that evening. Please ensure you bring this with you in order to gain access into Enchant Christmas for that particular evening! This QR code will deactivate at the end of the event night.
- Once you have attended Enchant Christmas and used one of your reservations, you are able to go back online and reserve additional dates (maximum of 2 at a time).
- When buying multiple Season Passes at one time, the email address entered at the original point of sale will be assigned to each of the Season Pass holders. This email address will be needed to login to reserve days and/or cancel your booking.
- All Season Passes that were purchased together during the original point of sale will need to reserve the same 2 event dates online.
- Season Pass holders with unique email addresses associated with them will need to reserve event dates online separately.
- Do not delete the confirmation email you receive when you purchase your Season Pass online. This email contains a Season Pass Membership Number that is needed to reserve and confirm online reservations.
- If you do accidentally lose your email containing your Season Pass Membership Number, please email [email protected] to request this information.
Please Note: Our blackout dates are November 25th - November 28th, December 2nd, December 9th (Seattle is open December 9th for our spectacular Night of Giving).